ICU Worlds 2015 Team Representation
The International Cheer Union (ICU) through SportsCheerGB (SCGB) will request the Nationals Team entries that will represent England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland at the 2015 ICU World Cheer and Dance Championships in Orlando.
The following divisions are available for representation by each country (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland):
- All Girl Group Stunt
- Coed Partner Stunt
- All Girl Elite Team Cheer (level 5)
- Coed Elite team Cheer (level 5)
- All Girl Premier Team Cheer (level 6)
- Coed Premier Team Cheer (level 6)
- Team Cheer – Jazz Doubles
- Team Cheer – Hip Hop Doubles
- Team Cheer – Freestyle Doubles
- Team Cheer – Jazz
- Team Cheer – Hip Hop
- Team Cheer – Freestyle
Great news for teams looking to a win USASF Worlds Bid in 2015
We are excited to announce that for the 2013/2014 season BCA, Future Cheer and ICC will be working together to introduce a new scheme, which will give bid competing teams in the UK multiple chances to win a "Partial Paid" bid at a reduced cost.
Any team that wins an "At Large" bid at an eligible event will be given the opportunity to roll over and compete again at another eligible event, giving them a chance to upgrade this to a "Partial Paid" bid for free! The cost of the roll over entry fees will be covered by the three event providers.
The eligible events for this season are:
- ICC NATIONALS- 29TH/30TH March 2014, Nottingham
- BCA NORTH EAST CLASSIC-24TH/25TH May 2014, Newcastle
- FC INTERNATIONALS-12TH/13TH July, Bournemouth
- Only the athletes that compete at the first event will be allowed to roll over free of charge to the next event. Any extra athletes must pay the applicable entry fee. ICC will confirm to BCA and/or Future Cheer the number of athletes that were entered, and in turn BCA will confirm to Future Cheer as the season progresses.
- The rollover scheme is entirely optional. It is still possible for a team to enter each competition independently. Normal entry fees will apply.
For further simplicity, the value of the "partial paid" bids awarded by each event producer will be brought into line and a similar value/package will be offered by all three event providers.
If you have any questions regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact any one of event providers directly.
As the three largest Event Providers in the UK; BCA, Future Cheer and ICC are excited to be working together. This scheme is the first of many we are looking at to help develop and protect the UK Cheer Industry. More details coming soon!
The Sport of Cheerleading, International Cheer Union and SportCheerGB is recognised by:
On 31st May 2013, the International Cheer Union (ICU) and the Sport of Cheerleading was accepted as members of SportAccord, making Cheerleading an official and recognised sport around the world.
SportCheerGB is the recognised National Governing Body for Cheerleading in the United Kingdom.